University of the Pacific
University of the Pacific's undergraduate programs are offered at the Stockton, California campus and offer world-class instruction in a supportive and challenging atmosphere.
University of the Pacific offers 80+ undergraduate majors, small class sizes, a diverse campus experience, and internship opportunities.
University of the Pacific has campuses in Stockton and San Francisco all in the heart of California’s Central Valley. This diverse, region of California offers many cultural and career opportunities.
Faculties & Schools
- School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Eberhardt School of Business
- College of the Pacific (Liberal Arts and Sciences)
- Conservatory of Music
- School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Benerd College
- School of International Studies
$52,000 per year
$8,500 per year
$4,500 per year
Total Number of Undergraduate Students