Education Advisor Latest News
Western Washington University
We are happy to announce new scholarship offerings for undergraduate students at Western Washington University.
* International Year (Undergraduate Pathway) students are now eligible for the following discounts and renewable scholarships.
- Program 3 Quarters (equal to two semesters) - Standard Tuition* $22,890 - Scholarship Discount $7,890 - Final Cost to Student $15,000
- Program 2 Quarters -Standard Tuition* $15,260 - Scholarship Discount $5,260 - Final Cost to Student $10,000
- Program 1 Quarter - Standard Tuition* $7,630 - Scholarship Discount $2,630 - Final Cost to Student $5,000
*Tuition rates are current at time of publication and are subject to change.
* Renewable Scholarships
All students who successfully complete the undergraduate pathway are now eligible to receive a renewable scholarship of $5,000 for subsequent years.
Undergraduate Direct Admit students who maintain a 3.0 GPA are now entitled to recurring scholarships based on their current GPA as shown below:
- GPA 3.0 - Scholarship $2,000
- GPA 3.25 - Scholarship $4,000
- GPA 3.5 - Scholarship $6,000
Students who perform better than their current scholarship level will automatically qualify for the higher level in the next year. Recurring scholarships will only be removed if 3.0 GPA is not maintained in an academic year.